These are our Direct Engrave Genuine Walnut Plaque. PRICING INCLUDES ENGRAVING (Please Read the following:)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONALIZING YOUR PLAQUE
After you make your purchase please look at the bottom of our listing and click on CONTACT US or you can just simply email us the information by sending your personalization info to sales [!at] laser-graphix.com and provide us with the following
1. Select the Graphic or Emblem from the pictures (As numbers are the same on each list
please INDICATE THE LIST YOU TOOK THE NUMBER FROM ALONG WITH THE NUMBER. (An
example would be “Odds and Ends No. 17”. Also if you do not want a Graphic or Emblem
Please say “No Graphic Desired”
2. If you desire to send us a Graphic please be sure it is Black and White and in .jpg
format and should be a minimum of 4” x 4” and at least 300 dpi.
Please NO COLOR graphics. To assure that we can use the Graphic it may be wise to send
us the Graphic before ordering. (NEED A GRAPHIC OR EMBLEM AND DON'T SEE IT LISTED,
PLEASE ASK AS WE MAY EITHER HAVE IT OR CAN GET IT)
3. Provide us with information to be engraved on plaque
4. Please Indicate how you would like the engraving to be.
(For example: What do you want above the Graphic and what do you want below the
Graphic. Do you want the plaque in letter Style ‘up and down’ or landscape style
‘ sideways’) If orientation is not indicated we engrave the way it looks best.
5. Many of our customers have just made a sketch on a piece of paper of what they
would like and then just either scanned or if a scanner is not available they used their
phone camera and took a picture of the sketch and emailed it to us. (This really works
well as we can engrave it to how you want it to look) If we feel there is a problem we will
6. Please understand we don’t do Proofs, however we want the plaque to look as you want
it. So please proof read everything. We stand behind our mistakes, but not yours. So
again PROOF READ PLEASE!!!!!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.