SKU 6001LBM NEW STYLE ! Slide Style Badge in Magnetic Style!!! (See example in pictures) (buy 10 or more and receive 10% off when you enter code SAVE10FOR10BADGES upon checking out) (Name, Title and Either PM or Lodge emblem, along with badge style can change, if desired, for each badge) (One Style of PM emblem and one Style of Lodge emblem)
This badge was designed for those that just want a light weight badge with an interchangeable officer slide. The real nice part is they can be worn with casual wear as well
Description and Special Instructions: (See example in Pictures)
Very Handsome looking Masonic Badge that can be worn both for formal or casual events with a optional twist in the fact that the Title slide can be changed. (As the colors sometimes are confusing the color of the badge, which is the most popular color, is (F) Blue on White) Additional slides may be order in one of our other listings. Saves expenses on changing badges each year as the slides can be handed down or purchased separately for $1.50 each!
After you make your purchase please look at the bottom of our listing and click on CONTACT US or you can just simply email us the information by sending your personalization info to sales [!at] laser-graphix.com and provide us with the following (please use the pictured badge as a guide)
1) (Note: on the magnetic Badges an additional magnetic can be purchased and installed on these badges for $1 extra) (Please see Listing for additional magnet(s) )
2) Name to go on each badge
3) Emblem to go on each badge ( Please select "Number" of Graphic from picture chart) (On orders of multiple badges you can interchange the Square and Compasses and the Past Master emblem for each badge if you so desire at no extra charge, however no more than two different graphics for the order ) Note: just make sure you indicate which badges gets which Graphic
4) Name of Lodge (On multiple badge orders this only needs to be done for the first badge)
5) Lodge Number (if there is one) (also please indicate if there should be a "#" or "No." preceding the Number) (Again this only needs to be done on the first badge)
6) Also indicate if this is to be "A.F. & A.M", "F. & A.M. or another indication IF SPACE PERMITS (Again this only needs to be done on the first badge)
7) City and State of the Lodge (Most put this on the badges but not necessary) (Once again only needs to be on the first badge)
8) List the title to go on the slides (Examples would be "Worshipful Master", "Secretary", "Senior Deacon", "etc.")
Once again this information can be provided by an "Etsy Conversation" or via sending it directly to our email address at " sales [!at] laser-graphix.com " Either works fine.
We might also add that we can use these badges for most of the Masonic Bodies, however we get asked all the time if our badges can be made for businesses and companies. Why of Course. Just ask and we can fit you up with what you need.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.