NEW STYLE ! Slide Style Badge!!!
This badge was designed for those that have a tough time keeping the badge in the pocket. The longer tail on the back of the Badge lessens the chance of badge slipping out of pocket.
Face panel is 3 inches wide and 2.125 inches front.
Description and Special Instructions: (See example in Pictures)
Very Handsome looking Masonic Badge that fits over the pocket of a suit or tux jacket with a optional twist in the fact that the Title slide can be changed. (As the colors sometimes are confusing the color of the badge, which is the most popular color, is (F) Blue on White) Additional slides may be order in one of our other listings. Saves expenses on changing badges each year as the slides can be handed down or purchased separately for $1.50 each!
After you make your purchase please start an "Etsy conversation" or you can just simply email us the information by sending your personalization info to sales [!at] laser-graphix.com and provide us with the following (please use the pictured badge as a guide)
1) Please indicate if badge(s) is to be over the pocket style or Magnetic.
2) Name to go on each badge
3) Emblem to go on each badge ( Please select "Number" of Graphic from picture chart) (On orders of multiple badges you can interchange the Square and Compasses and the Past Master emblem for each badge if you so desire at no extra charge, however no more than two different graphics for the order ) Note: just make sure you indicate which badges gets which Graphic
4) Name of Lodge (On multiple badge orders this only needs to be done for the first badge)
5) Lodge Number (if there is one) (also please indicate if there should be a "#" or "No." preceding the Number) (Again this only needs to be done on the first badge)
6) Also indicate if this is to be "A.F. & A.M", "F. & A.M. or another indication IF SPACE PERMITS (Again this only needs to be done on the first badge)
7) City and State of the Lodge (Most put this on the badges but not necessary) (Once again only needs to be on the first badge)
8) List the title to go on the slides (Examples would be "Worshipful Master", "Secretary", "Senior Deacon", "etc.")
Once again this information can be provided by an "Etsy Conversation" or via sending it directly to our email address at " sales [!at] laser-graphix.com " Either works fine.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.